Sociology of religion
Spatial Analysis of Contemporary Religious Diversity in Ukraine (SACRED-Ukraine) (Github link)
Social Network Analysis
Ukrainian Legislative Network Data by Oleksa Stepaniuk (Github link)
- Political Compass of Ukrainians. A representative survey (N=1200) conducted in 2018 before the presidential elections. 24 items to assess political ideologies of Ukrainians.
- Religious revivals in Ukraine: (i) Brik and Korlkov. Data for 1991-2017. Only major religious groups. (ii) Brik and Korlkov. Data for 1991-2017. R code. Analysis and visualizations.
- Servants in Poltava in the 18th century (based on Yurii Voloshyn): (i) servants data (ii) household data; (iii) r-script
- A first sample of the religious communities in Ukraine.
- R-scripts for revivals_communities_sources.csv and revivals_communities_estimates.csv.
- Banned religious communities – script and data.